Cyber Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £500 per annum + NEG|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 16:35|
Working within a rapidly growing U.K. division of a multi-national Cyber Security Services organisation, you would be working as a Senior Security Consultant with a broad range of roles and responsibilities.
You'll be joining a team of technically gifted Cyber Security experts to deliver world class consulting services, with the opportunity to really explore within each of your engagements.
* Perform web-application and/or network penetration tests.
* Conduct detailed code reviews of client applications.
* Create comprehensive technical reports explaining your findings, sometimes to non-technical audiences, with actionable recommendations.
* Assist in providing training and mentorship to consultants on technical subjects as the team expands.
* Actively contribute to the Cyber community, for instance through publishing research, findings, or hosting presentations.
* Create unique tools where necessary to assist in assessments. Required skills
* Several years' experience working in a technical security position.
* Expert-level ability to conduct automated and/or manual reviews of web-applications source codes.
* A demonstrable ability to conduct advanced web-application penetration tests.
* Strong technical understanding of Mobile (e.g. Android, iOS) and/or Web Service (e.g. SOAP, RESTful) penetration testing. Desirable Experience
* Relevant industry recognised certifications, i.e. CRT, CCT, QSTM, SST, OSCE, OSEE.
* Examples of recent presentations, publications, or other contributions to the Cyber Security community. Travel
If you, or anyone you know, are interested please send an up to date CV for a call back.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's