Cyber Security Developer
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Developer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 10:03|
Software Developer - Cyber Security
Location - London
Salary - £50-65k + Package
I'm currently supporting a boutique DFIR Consultancy who are looking to bring in their first dedicated Software Developer to work alongside their established DFIR consulting team to build and develop customized DFIR tooling and scripts to streamline their current detection and response capabilities.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Cyber Security consultancies in the UK, heading up the Development team, working alongside a collaborative team of cyber security experts and building next generation, custom-built DFIR Tooling.
- Work closely with DFIR team to identify opportunities to develop custom tooling.
- Build and develop internal applications / software to enhance DFIR investigations processes.
- Act as a champion for Secure Software Development across the organization.
- Build out wider infrastructure in Azure and on-premise to support further development initiatives.
- Previous experience developing internal applications and configuring and maintaining supporting infrastructure.
- Strong software development / scripting experience in Python/Ruby.
- Knowledge of Azure infrastructure and securing technologies in Azure.
- Strong Linux sysadmin experience and knowledge of backend database systems.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Controls SME
£65000 - £75000 per annum + 15% bonus
Senior Project Manager - Cyber Security
Cyber Hunting Specialist
£60000 - £65000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Threat Hunter
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits