Cyber Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineer|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2022 09:08|
Cyber Security Engineer
Location: West Midlands/Remote
Salary: Up to £60,000
A leading automotive development organisation are looking to expand their Cyber Security department to continue their drive within security automation and protection. The organisation are working with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry, helping to design truly cutting-edge technologies to make the industry a cleaner place, including the hydrogen car.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will sit within a team of 5 other specialists, reviewing, defining, and writing security regulations that align to this very specific industry. Sitting alongside the wider security team you will also have exposure to the security operations, testing and assessment of highly valuable vehicles.
What you will do:
- Define and engineer the specific security requirements for highly valuable, and secretive projects for multiple partnered clients.
- Have a hand in leading technical security engagements, liaising with senior stakeholders, and managing more junior engineers.
- Ensure projects and engagements are delivered on time to the highest standards possible.
What you will have:
- Experience in leading security engineering engagements with the ability to provide evidence of the successful projects.
- Understanding of security frameworks, the controls that make up said frameworks, and how to write create them to fit different organisations (ideally ISO-SAE).
- A broad understanding of Cyber Security, with experience working alongside different areas of security e.g., Security Analysis, Penetration Testing, Security Architecture.
This organisation are at the forefront of the automotive industry, having worked on projects from automated vehicles to the design of the hydrogen car. This role will allow you to work in a dynamic industry that is constantly changing. Vehicle security is a key area for all automotive manufacturers given the development in technology being deployed in this day and age, and this role will give you the opportunity to grow quickly in this space.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Security Engineer
£10000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Engineer
£70000 - £90000 per annum + + Package
Cyber Defence Incident Manager
£70000 - £80000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Strong Package