Cyber Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineer|
|Salary:||£70000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2022 11:19|
Principle Cloud Security Engineer
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 + Package
A true innovator in the software space is building out their cloud security team to protect their highly valuable assets from malicious threats. Having developed into the clear leader within the industry, they are comping up against a complex web of threats and vulnerabilities.
As part of the wider security team, you will automate and innovate security tooling for the wider business, designing, building and producing cloud security tools and platforms.
What you will do:
- Lead the security implementation for large scale projects across multiple business units (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Design security policies, ensuring any platforms/products are compliant to strict industry regulations.
- Secure existing, and new CI/CD pipelines, ensuring automation is implemented.
What you will have:
- High level experience in both the technical implementation and compliance of Experience with cloud security such as AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Registries, containers, etc.
- Strong knowledge in multiple cloud security vendors and security processes (AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle)
- Experience with deployment automation including Ansible, Python, bash and other scripting languages
This organization are at the forefront of technology having developed a market leading software. The cloud security team is integral to ensuring their continued dominance in the space.
The department will grow exponentially over the next 2-3 years creating a clear growth path into even more leadership roles. If you want to be part of a project that will push the boundaries of DevSec and Cloud Security please apply above!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Security Engineer
£10000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Defence Incident Manager
£70000 - £80000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Strong Package
£60000 - £75000 per annum + + Package