Cyber Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2018 08:39|
A Cyber Security Consultancy are searching for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their growing team, on a full time permanent basis, with home based flexible working available.
The company is based in London, there will be travel in the UK 25%, the rest of the time can be based from home, or in the clients office.
The role as Cyber Security Engineer will be to focus on the following:
- Presales support, you will work with the sales teams, providing presales technical support
- You will provide detailed, design and demonstration on the use of our partner technologies i.e, Zscaler, Trend Micro, Thycotic, Forcepoint, Check Point & Juniper Network products
- You will work with your customer, to design solutions to help with their business challenges, build those solutions on our platform and present customised demonstrations back to the customers
- You will present technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with hardware, software, networking and security stack
- You will present service capabilities to both technical teams as well your clients business leaders, offering a consultative advice
- Having pre-sales experience is a plus, but not essential for the right person, who is approachable, driven and comfortable being client facing
Please apply to this role to be connected with Richard Williamson at Lawrence Harvey to hear more - Lawrence Harvey is an award winning specialist Technology recruitment Agency, we offer services to both candidates and customers please get in touch to hear more about the value we can add to your search or your organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's