Cyber Security Lead
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Lead|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jose Carrizales|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 09:54|
I am currently working with a world leading corporate service provider who are looking to recruit a Cybersecurity Lead who can help the organization find best strategies to achieve full protection against any unauthorized access. Their Cybersecurity Team counts with a strong budget and are strongly investing in state-of-the-art cybersecurity tools, which translates into unrivalled opportunities for development and progression within the firm. Furthermore, this organization is committed to offer unparalleled work life balance.
What does the role entail?
- Perform audit and security compliance assessments (vulnerability scans, network traffic analysis)
- Conduct security risk assessments
- Research on information technology trends and security standards
- Effective control of network traffic
- Analysis of email and web-based threat defenses.
- Design of IAM solutions
- Development of patch management processes
- Design cyber security awareness programmes
- Manage business continuity plans ensuring annual testing and maintenance by relevant offices in the region.
What does the role require?
- Extensive experience within Information Security & Cyber Security
- Experience with SIEM platforms
- Full-stack Knowledge from network to server
- Proven record of working with third party security specialists
- Exposure to McAffe (antivirus, HIPS, rogue device detection)
- Expertise with Cloud infrastructure (MS 0365, MS Azure) and email filtering.
Location: Bristol or London
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Lead
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Cyber Security Business Development Lead
£70000 - £85000 per annum + + 100% bonus + bens
Cyber Security Assurance Specialist
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + bens
Cyber Security Specialist
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits