Cyber Security Manager
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Gedge|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2021 16:12|
A leading Global Cyber Consulting firm is looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join their leading Cyber Consultancy team to provide market leading Cyber Consulting services to the most prominent of Blue Chip businesses around the world. They are offering incredible opportunities for an outstanding Cyber Security Manager with intimate experience of the broad Cyber and Information Security market; with excellent progression and career development plans in a global and extremely prominent Consulting business.
You will support leaders in a growing practice with a large and well-established team looking to solidify their status as the preferred Cyber Consultancy even further. To be successful in this position you will be an expert at solving the most challenging Cyber and Information Security problems a business is facing, and consulting with them to achieve the best outcome. You will support the wider team to win further work with clients and train those around you with your expertise.
- Lead client engagements allowing them to understand their business' Cyber challenges such as threats, vulnerabilities or regulatory requirements and help them to navigate these challenges
- Advise on Cyber best practice governance, frameworks, operating models and controls with a focus on risk management to balance protection, detection, reaction and response to cyber attack - utilising other consultancy offerings to achieve this where possible.
- Contribute towards practice development by coaching and training team members around you, while building strong relationships with clients and identifying potential areas for further work to be sold
To qualify for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Exemplary experience and achievement either within an in-house Cyber or Information Security function, or a professional services advisory firm across Financial Services or Corporates
- A clear understanding of how to assess businesses and the threats they face, using tools such as risk assessment, audit etc. and forming recommendations or remediations which you can present to senior stakeholders as a result
- A keen interest in the latest developments in the Cyber Security market and the ability to translate the understanding you gain into tangible changes and language understandable to all in the business
- You hold a recognised cyber security qualification such as CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc. or comparable experience
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: UK (remote currently)
To find out more about this unique and incredible opportunity for a Cyber Security Manager please apply with your CV attached and I will call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Analyst
£600.00 - £650.00 per day
Cyber Security Engineer
£10000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Security Business Analyst
Cyber Security Business Analyst
Cyber Security Architect
£10000 - £90000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits