Cyber Security Manager
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £85000 per annum + plus attractive bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ben Gedge|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 14:06|
A Globally recognised Cyber Consulting firm is looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join their leading Cyber Risk Services team to provide innovative Risk Analysis, Program Execution, Crisis Management, Incident Response, Due Diligence and Shadow Management solutions to an extremely diverse customer base of businesses across the world. They are offering a fantastic opportunity for a self-starting and entrepreneurial Cyber Security Manager with expert knowledge of the ever-changing Cyber Security market; with excellent progression and career development prospects in the face of risks changing on a daily basis.
You will be working in a tight-knit and extremely busy team defined by excellence in their field and the market eminence they demand. To be successful in this position you will be extremely comfortable and experienced in a consulting environment, leading your clients through unstable waters with confidence; whilst sharing your knowledge and learning with the rest of the team and setting up the whole practice for success.
- Lead and contribute to client engagements identifying vulnerabilities, evaluating risk, defining remediation plans, and executing them to an excellent standard.
- Remain vigilant and ever-aware of developments to swiftly respond to client crises and incident management, as well as BAU activities such as Due Diligence.
- Champion the team's position as a market leader in Cyber Risk Services, developing current and new business prospects, while creating and selling brand new Cyber Security Service portfolios and value propositions
To qualify for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- An impeccable track record of achievement and excellence in the Advisory division of a Consulting practice working the most complex and current Cyber Security projects.
- A finger on the pulse of emerging trends and technologies in the Cyber Security market - with the ability to translate this knowledge and passion into deliverables
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + attractive bonus
Location: London (remote currently within UK)
To find out more about this unique and incredible opportunity for a Cyber Security Manager please apply with your CV attached and I will call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Cyber Security Operations Manager
Cyber Security Consultant
£50000 - £65000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Cyber Security Architect
£60000 - £75000 per annum + plus package
Cyber Security Consultant (2 years remote)