Cyber Security On-boarding Service Lead
|Job Title:||Cyber Security On-boarding Service Lead|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 15:28|
I am seeking a Cyber Security On-boarding Service Lead for a 4-month contract to be based from home (Full remote working) with a potential view to extend. This role requires the chosen candidate to have SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC) This role will be INSIDE IR35 but can offer a good day rate.
This is a business crucial role to ensure that the organization and wider systems are protected from Cyber threats.
- Working closely with the Protective Monitoring Team to support new feeds being onboarded into the SIEM tool.
- Managing the end-to-end onboarding process in a timely manner while working closely with external organizations
- Recent SOC experience.
- Analytical problem-solving qualities
- Good knowledge of SIEM onboarding process.
- Knowledge of the processes, tools and techniques of information security management, ability to deploy and monitor information security systems, as well as detect, resolve, and prevent violations of IT security, to protect organisational data.
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Excellent oral communication skills.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please do apply with your most up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Engineer
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Cloud Security Consultant
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Architect
Digital Security Specialist
Up to £440.00 per day
Cloud Security Consultant
£50000 - £80000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benifits