Cyber Security Principal Consultant - Cisco
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Principal Consultant - Cisco|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 16:28|
London & UK Wide
A global Management Consultancy are searching for a Principal Consultant to join their expanding Security Team, due to client demand, from their FTSE 250 & Blue Chip clients. You will be working with some of the UK's leading consultants in the UK for Workplace, Security, Cloud, Networking, and Big Data.
This role is a full time, permanent role.
The successful person will be responsible for owning customer relationships and delivering successful outcomes, either individually or as part of a project team.
Your role will cover:
· Act as Design Authority for multiple, enterprise-scale Security engagements
· Develop business cases
· Produce detailed Scope of Work documentation to support competitive tenders
· Ensure a high level of quality via documentation and personal representation
· Manage change control of design(s), process related tasks and associated documentation
· Handover project initiation to consultants delivering the solution, post-sales
· Work to define services based on supplier technology and in response to the demands of the market
· Manage relationships with all parties involved in "cradle to grave" solution provision cycle
· Engage in, and manage, Customer demonstrations and Proofs of Concept
· Maintain a high level of industry awareness through training and self-development
· Advise and recommend on future technology and services
· Work closely with Vendors / Partners to keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
· Disseminate knowledge to the other consultants, within the consultancy practice, and other internal service providers.
The Ideal Candidate
*Experience in security lead objectives in:
oHMG SPF & Accreditation
oCloud Security Principles
oInformation Risk Management
oInformation Audit and Compliance
*The candidate must have good experience in defining, carrying out and reporting on security gap analysis and assessments for people, processes and technologies.
*The candidate must have good technical experience in pre-sales, design & delivery in at least 2 of the following vendor areas:
oCisco Security portfolio (AMP for Endpoint, Umbrella, Cisco CDO & Firepower Management)
*Desirable skills in Symantec, McAfee & F5
*Routing and switching skills that complement their Security skills.
*Multi-vendor pre-sales, design, delivery and support experience
*Compliance audit and analysis experience in the following verticals:
oCritical Infrastructure and Control Systems
*Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
*Proven ability in producing documentation for a technical and business audience.
*Ability to deal with sensitive customer issues.
*Ability to present large internal and external audiences.
*To have worked as a lead technical consultant, leading a team of technical consultants in post-sales or operational projects.
*Experience of working within a number of large organisations (more than 1000 IT users).
This team, are searching for a mixture of levels and backgrounds, if you tick some of the boxes for this role, please apply to this role to be connected with Richard Williamson to hear more - Lawrence Harvey is an award winning specialist Technology recruitment Agency, we offer services to both candidates and customers please get in touch to hear more about the value we can add to your search or your organisation.
Please contact Richard Williamson on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02033273071
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's