Cyber Security Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£700 - £800 per day + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 18:00|
Programme Manager required to run a Cyber Security Programme based in London. This programme is designed to remediate several cyber securities issues.
- Managing projects within a business function utilising all available resources and relationships
- Lead teams adhering to project governance.
- Have a depth of knowledge to ensure predictable and unexpected complexities are effectively managed through stakeholder influence & management
- Managing dependencies, risks, plans, costs and resourcing for each project and dependencies across interlinked projects
- Ensures that the project offers a range of options and implements a change which achieves the objectives that have been set and that the business benefits are realised
- Make use of full methodology and techniques autonomously for self and to supervise and advise others on appropriate approach.
- Operate as a role model for Valued Business Partner, championing similar behaviours across IS Knowledge & Experience required.
- A good extensive knowledge of the business and IS strategy and drivers for the project.
- Has proven leadership, relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- A good track record of delivering IT projects.
- Understands large business policies, management structures and reporting procedures for all aspects of the project's environment.
- Demonstrate the Valued Business Partner capabilities and behaviours in all interactions with IS Colleagues, vendors and business stakeholders.
£700-800 per day outside IR35
If you are interested, please send an up to date CV for a call back.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Security Programme Manager
City of London, London
£600.00 - £700.00 per day
Cyber Security Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Up to £600 per day + Inside IR35
Cyber Security Analyst
City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent benefits & bonus
Cyber Security Architect
Cyber Security Systems Engineer