Cyber Security Project Manager
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Project Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£63000.00 - £73000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus|
|Contact Name:||George Davies|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 16:46|
Cyber Security Project Manager- London, End User, multi €m project
A global leader is currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Project Manager on a permanent basis to initially manage one of the highest visibility projects for it's Cyber Security globally. This is a multi €million project, implementing a state of the art solution to monitor network traffic. This is a perfect opportunity for a seasoned Project Manager, who has strong cyber security exposure and can manage stakeholders both up and down the chain. The role is relationship driven and they are looking to invest in a Project Manager, who can operate in an interactive and collaborative environment.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- A proven track record of delivering large-scale, change delivery projects across the end to end project lifecycle
- An expert knowledge and project experience within Cyber Security/ IT Security
- Exceptional interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Project management certifications: Prince2, APMP etc.
- The ability to undergo UK Security Clearance.
Location- West London
Salary- £63,000-73,000 + bonus + benefits
To find out more about this exception Cyber Security Project Manager vacancy please respond to this email with your CV attached and I will give you a call.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's