Cyber Security Project/Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Project/Programme Manager|
|Start Date:||Mid/End of June|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 11:35|
My client based in London are looking for a Security Project/Programme Manager for an initial 3 month contract opportunity to start mid/end of June.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of the full project lifecycle covering the overall, planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of multiple projects.
- 4-6 years of recent experience in project/programme management in the Security domain
- Strong delivery focused manager, who has a strong background in Application & Infrastructure; must have delivered this type of work for Security Operations functions
- Strong technical understanding of preventative and detective application and infrastructure security controls and their implementation
- Proven experience in the delivery of projects within the Data Loss Prevention, End Point Protection, and Secure Network Segmentation space.
- Good understanding of the main security products and tools such as: firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, log file aggregators/analyzers, vulnerability assessment
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's