Cyber Security Senior Consultant
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Senior Consultant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Gedge|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 13:45|
A leading Global Cyber Consulting firm is looking for a Cyber Security Senior Consultant to join their leading Cyber Consultancy team to provide market leading Cyber Consulting services to the most prominent of Blue Chip businesses around the world. They are offering incredible opportunities for an outstanding Cyber Security Senior Consultant with growing experience of the broad Cyber and Information Security market; with market leading progression and training opportunities.
You will be joining a growing practice with a large and well-established team with other subject matter experts from a variety of backgrounds, who will help you to take the next step in your career. To be successful in this position you will need to be experienced at solving the most challenging Cyber and Information Security problems a business is facing, and consulting with them to achieve the best outcome. You will gain invaluable support and development from your wider team in order to meet the challenges you will face, and overcome them.
- Contribute to client engagements allowing them to understand their business' Cyber challenges such as threats, vulnerabilities or regulatory requirements and help them to navigate these challenges
- Advise on Cyber best practice governance, frameworks, operating models and controls with a focus on risk management to balance protection, detection, reaction and response to cyber attack - utilising other consultancy offerings to achieve this where possible.
- Contribute to practice development by coaching and training team members around you, while building strong relationships with clients and identifying potential areas for further work to be sold
To qualify for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within an in-house Cyber or Information Security function, or a professional services advisory firm in Financial Services or Corporates
- A clear understanding of how to assess businesses and the threats they face, using tools such as risk assessment, audit etc. and forming recommendations or remediations which you can present to senior stakeholders as a result
- A keen interest in the latest developments in the Cyber Security market and the ability to translate the understanding you gain into tangible changes and language understandable to all in the business
- You hold a recognised cyber security qualification such as CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc. or comparable experience
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: UK (remote currently)
To find out more about this unique and incredible opportunity for a Cyber Security Senior Consultant please apply with your CV attached and I will call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Consultant
£50000 - £65000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Cyber Security Consultant (2 years remote)
Cyber Security Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Cyber Security Operations Manager
Cyber Security Architect
£60000 - £75000 per annum + plus package