Cyber Security, Senior Manager, Risk Consulting
|Job Title:||Cyber Security, Senior Manager, Risk Consulting|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 12:30|
London / UK WIDE
A top tier consultancy are searching for a Senior Manager, Cyber Security Risk Consulting, to join their growing advisory Cyber practice, to work on a variety of industry sector projects, including:
Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare (IGH), Retail, Financial Services, OT, etc.
Their clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from data and documentation. Their marketing leading specialist consultants provide independent advice, free from jargon, and advanced technical capabilities to help their clients proactively manage their technology risks and use their data to its full potential.
In this team you will be leading sales and business development activities across the market, building relationships, you'll be writing proposals & presenting to clients.
As a security consultant, you will have the opportunity to work across all of the service lines and to deliver key projects with your clients, with a clear focus on clients in:
*Private & public sector
*Police in addition to Central Government Departments.
* Broad experience across Information and IT Security related disciplines encompassing People, Process and Technology.
* Proven experience of successfully managing information protection services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget.
* Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others
* Demonstrable breadth of skills/experience and public sector market awareness.
* Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
* Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others.
* Proven experience in identifying and converting sales opportunities.
* Extensive Information Security Assurance/ Consulting experience.
* Demonstrable experience of influencing senior executives, up to board level.
For more information on this role, please apply, or contact Richard Williamson on email@example.com with your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Analyst
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per week
Decision Science Manager, Consumer Lending
Greenville, South Carolina
US$110000 - US$120000 per annum + Relocation package + Bonus
Senior C++ Developer
US$120000 - US$150000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Quantitative Analyst
US$80000 - US$115000 per annum + Bonus
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits