Cyber Security Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 19:40|
As a result of this continuing success our client are building a team that can support the growth trajectory for the next three to five years. Enhancing the existing team and injecting new talent reflects the increasing size, complexity and strategic value of the professional services we are delivering to our clients.
Experienced in leading multi-disciplinary technical infrastructure delivery work streams on cyber defence, penetration testing and technical infrastructure deployments. These should include leading and assuring the end-to-end delivery of multiple environments (Development, Test & Production, proof of concept) as well as the necessary processes; technical governance and quality assurance, structured change management and the successful transition of delivered infrastructure to operational management and support.
You should be able to demonstrate a career based on real-world hands-on experience of responding, proposing, designing, implementing, transitioning and supporting Secure IT infrastructures. The ideal candidate will have a very strong network infrastructure background with long standing security experience backed related accreditations from main vendors such as Cisco Systems and Juniper Networks (CCIE Security, JNCIE-SEC, CCDP, CCNP etc).
The Ideal Candidate:
Skills sought within Security and Architectural Solution Knowledge
· Gap analysis against organisational security requirements (policies, standards, contractual and regulatory security requirement)
· Security best practise (ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, COBIT, ISF, ITIL, ENISA, CSA)
· Applicable regulatory and industry requirements (GDPR, DPA, PCI-DSS, FSA, ISO27001)
· Architectural principles, procedures and roadmap development (TOGAF)
· Business driven risk management security architecture (SABSA)
· Cryptographic key management (HSM, PKI)
· Third party security assessments
· Infrastructure / Perimeter security (Firewalls, NGFW, Gateways)
· Cloud / Hybrid IT security
· Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
· Strong two factor (2FA) and multifactor authentication (MFA)
· Security information and event management (SIEM)
· Single sign on solutions (SSO)
· Identity and access management (IAM, PAM)
· Server and host based endpoint security (EPP, EDR, FIM, Application Controls)
· Software defined security solutions (SDN, SDDC, Orchestration, API security, micro-segmentation)
· Securing public cloud services
· Security control consolidation and simplification
· Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
· Network Security Policy Management (NSPM)
· User and Device security
If you would like t talk through this role, please apply to this advert advert.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's