Cyber Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Specialist|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum + + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 18:12|
Senior Cloud Security Consultant
Salary - £60,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location - London (Flexible)
A UK consulting powerhouse is looking to bring in an experienced Cloud Security professional to help expand their already hugely successful Security Operations practice. The consultant will work to advise some of the organization's biggest clients on their cloud security, design, assessment, and constant optimisation.
The organisation is looking for a candidate with at least 3 years' experience within cyber security, with a demonstrable track record of working within cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure) and an aptitude to learn and develop. This role is ideal for someone to take the next step in their career, and work with one of the most successful consulting companies in the world. The role has exposure to multiple areas within cyber security and offers the successful candidate huge growth potential.
- Provide SME level advice on security platforms, applications, and tools within cloud products (Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud etc) to deliver solutions in line with the wider business strategy and programmes.
- Advise clients on digital and technical security offerings while complying to the complex regulatory environments.
- Assist in designing, developing, and building security infrastructures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
- Proven track record in one or more of the following areas: security operations, cloud security, security engineering or security architecture.
- History of delivery and implementation of cloud security products (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc).
- Experience in successfully managing client relationships, delivering security solutions on time and within budget.
- Ability to analyse problems quickly and provide appropriate solutions in a rapidly changing environment.
This role will give you access to work in a dynamic consulting environment, helping clients reach their Cyber Security goals with one of the top employers in the world. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an employer who truly value your professional growth and development this role is perfect for you.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Manager
£80000 - £95000 per annum
Lead Cyber Security Architect
£80000 - £110000 per annum + + Package
Cyber Security Engineer
£65000 - £75000 per annum + + Package
Cyber Security Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bens + bonus
Cyber Security Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum