Cyber/Information Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Cyber/Information Security Engineer|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £700.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 13:56|
My client based in London are looking for a Cyber/Information Security Engineer for an initial 6 month contract opportunity to start ASAP. The client is looking to offer between £550-£700 p/d for this role.
Successful candidates will be required to diagnose and document customer implementations to a high standard and hands-on experience where they have configured, designed and created multiple solutions with Infrastructure Security, Threat Hunting and Scripting.
- Extensive experience of Security Incident Handling & Security Incident Response
- Extensive knowledge of Security including types and methods of cyber-attack and underlying network protocols.
- Experience monitoring information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Infrastructure Security (Anti-virus software, Intrusion detection, Intrusion prevention, WAF, Packet layer and next generation firewalls, Load balancing, Content filtering).
- Professional Industry Recognised Certifications e.g. SANS, CEH, RHCE, CISSP, CISM etc.
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Senior Security Specialist
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Senior Security Threat Analyst
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional benefits
Cyber Security Consultant
£650.00 - £750.00 per day
Cyber Security Consultant (Assurance)
£600 - £700 per day