Cyber Threat Hunter
|Job Title:||Cyber Threat Hunter|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 08:06|
Cyber Threat Hunter
Location - Twickenham, West London
Salary - £65-75k (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits
Working Hours - Mon-Fri, 9-5
Currently working with a Technology giant who are looking to bring in an experienced Cyber Threat Hunter to help build out their newly formed Cyber Threat Hunting Unit and compliment their well-established CSIRT capability.
This is a really exciting position in a newly formed team where you will be expected to proactively hunt for unknown threats, illuminating malicious activities which had previously gone undetected. This team sits within the Cyber Defence capability alongside the SOC, CTI and CSIRT teams but would also interact closely with the Red Teaming function, allowing exposure and involvement in all elements of cyber security.
- Hunting for malicious and anomalous activity across the enterprise.
- Development and implementation of advanced analysis and search capability to identify potentially sophisticated APT and insider threat activities.
- Researching new and existing threat actors and associated tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and their impact to the business.
- Work closely with the security/content engineering teams to develop use-cases and improve overall efficiency of the Cyber Threat Hunting processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in identifying and responding to advanced attacker methodologies and external attack infrastructures.
- A 'purple team' mindset, specialising in blue/red teaming with a natural curiosity as to how the other side operates.
- Strong knowledge of the development and deployment of advanced security monitoring techniques and the creation of new cyber threat hunting use cases.
- Previous experience working in a dedicated Cyber Threat Hunting team or advanced SOC/CSIRT capability.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a newly established Cyber Threat Hunting team within one of the most advanced Cyber Defence capabilities in the UK, if not globally. The successful candidate will be given freedom investigate, research and proactively hunt for various cyber security threats, whilst also being afforded responsibility to help shape the Cyber Threat Hunting team. The client have significant budget to invest in you, and you'll be joining a company which prides itself on its culture and the way they look after their staff.
If this sounds interesting to you, click apply or reach out directly! - email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Threat and Vulnerability Security Consultant
£55000 - £65000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Security Engineer
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Security Solutions Engineer
£70000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Incident Response Analyst (DFIR)
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
SOC Team Lead
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Leading Benefits Package