Cyber Threat Hunting Specialist - End User - 75k
|Job Title:||Cyber Threat Hunting Specialist - End User - 75k|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jordon King|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 11:33|
Cyber Threat Hunting specialist - End User - 75k
One of our high performing clients within its nice is looking for a new cyber threat hunting specialist will work on the global security team who are responsible for the investigation & incident response incidents across the whole company. You will be protecting confidential assets and systems through monitoring, analysis and detection from the security feed and logs.
This is an exciting moment on our transformation journey. With a bold vision to build technology that invisibly enables an opportunity for a globally connected population. To achieve this, we are growing rapidly and developing new capabilities. within these new business capabilities, Arm is encountering new security challenges that require a thoughtful, adaptable approach to cyber defences and the detect & respond start
- You will lead complex technical investigations into security incidents across a variety of environments, platforms and operating systems, driving resolution in a methodical and timely manner.
- Experience in Security incident response including assessment of security events, providing advanced technical; guidance and leading incidents
- You will liaise with the threat and vulnerability management teams on handling emerging cyber threats.
- You will carry out trend analysis, reporting findings to management and proposing process and technical control improvements.
- Stay up to date with your knowledge of and understanding of advanced threats, continuous vulnerability assessment, response and mitigation strategies used in cybersecurity operations.
- Min 3 Years experinace in SOC Environment ( Incident response)
- Experience in SIEM operation and configuration (IE Splunk, Q-radar, McAfee)
- In depth knowledge of advanced security analysis including the cyber kill chain, malware analysis, memory and file system analysis, and attack vectors.
- Experience in security incident response including assessment of security events, providing advanced technical guidance and leading incidents.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most advanced organizations in the field of cybersecurity defence and detection. If interested, please feel free to reach out and drop me and email at J.email@example.com or contact me on 02039295868.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's