Data Analyst -
|Job Title:||Data Analyst -|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, flexible working|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 14:36|
The Data Analyst will join a team of 6 and will be primarily focused on analysing e-commerce & digital customer data, providing business critical insights and strategic recommendations to management.
As the right person for this role you will have no issues demonstrating the below skills/attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role analysing large data sets to produce valuable business insights
- Strong expertise in data modelling, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience of statistical modelling utilising tools such as R, Python or SAS
- Solid experience of SQL, Excel and VBA for reporting and programming
The following skills would be ideal, but are not essential:
- Experience of utilising Tableau for data visualisation
- Knowledge & experience of Google Analytics
Your new employer is a global company with over 4,000 employees in the UK. Currently they are going through a major IT transformation project implementing the latest technologies in BI, Big Data and Data Science technologies.
Internally, they operate a trusting and flexible environment with lots of opportunity for career development. Data is becoming more and more important to the business and the insights team make up a large part in the driving force for further expansions of the companies data capabilities.
For your inquisitive nature and passion for turning raw data into impactful business insights, you will receive:
- Salary up to £50,000 + bonus
- Benefits including flexible working, pension, health care, life assurance, vouchers, cycle to work and more...
If this Data Analyst role sounds interesting apply now online or send your up to date CV to email@example.com.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP FICO Senior Analyst
South West London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car + bonus + benefits
SAP FICO Business Analyst
West London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 25% bonus
Sr. Functional Analyst
Business Analyst - Salesforce - 3 month rolling - Northampton
Business Analyst - London - 3 - 6 months - £350 - £400
£350.00 - £400.00 per day