|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Atkinson|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 11:31|
My client based in Central London who are looking for a Data Analyst for a 6 month contract starting in February.
The main purpose of the role is to act as a central data hub for the Integration Management Office and associated workstreams and as a single focal point for data requests to markets. This may include financial information an employee information.
You will collate and centralise all existing data that workstreams hold. All data requirements and requests from workstreams will then be sent to the Data Analyst who will determine whether the data has already been acquired from another workstream or source.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring previously obtained data from workstreams and creating a central repository
- Maintaining databases of data obtained
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Provide quality assurance of obtained data
- Help develop reports and analysis.
- Design and manage the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
The client are currently undertaking an ir35 review on this role and as such the status has not yet been determined.
If interested, please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAS Data Analyst
New York, USA
Up to £100000.00 per annum
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
US$100000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
San Francisco, California
US$120000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum + 10% + extensive benefits