|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £65000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 17:42|
Our client is a leading insurance (Lloyds of London) company based in the heart of the city.
This role works with business users across Underwriting, Claims, Finance, Risk, Actuarial and Operations to generate Management Information in the form of reports, analytical tools, KPIs and visualisations.
The successful Data Analyst will help others accessing, summarising and processing these data in a streamlined and consistent fashion. Able to help manage small tasks and projects delivering business wins. Able to identify where further technical resources can be deployed to generate increased business benefit.
- Work closely with the various London teams (Underwriting, Claims, Finance, Risk, Actuarial, Operations etc.) to understand data requirements and determine appropriate actions e.g.:
- Leverage/repurpose existing tools or solutions;
- Ownership of reporting from the Delegated Underwriting system and working closely with underwriters and management to develop and deliver to their requirements
- Work with teams to develop new solutions based on reliable enterprise data;
- Document requirements for use in more formal development projects - including playing an active role in project management and delivery.
- Ownership of the data production and submission of a range of Lloyd's returns, including SBF, RDS, PMDR. Management of the sign-off process around these returns. Generating MI to assist in understanding how Lloyd's may view the syndicate.
Ideally worked in Insurance (Lloyd's of London)
SQL Server (TSQL)
Report/ Business Intelligence development
Workied with data to create high-quality reports and analytics
Salary £65,000+ bonus, pension, benefits
Keywords: Lloyds of London, insurance, Data Analyst, Analyse, Business Intelligence, BI, SQL, TSQL
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Quality Analyst
South West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Data Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £450 per day
Data Quality Analyst
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Data Migration Analyst
Data Engineer / Analyst