|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2021 16:09|
Our client, a leading financial data provider, is in the process of a digital transformation and restructuring of its business to support its continued successful growth.
This analytical position, has enterprise-wide responsibility to support the analysis and report delivery of information in support of marketing, sales, editorial and product development teams across the business.
Responsibilities of Data Analyst
- Delivery of impactful business intelligence and support the outputs for all teams within the Central Data Office
- Work closely with global business teams in the achievement of business objectives (increase revenue from online subscriptions and delegate sales for events).
- Perform business analysis to gather user requirements and ensure data items are aligned to key business definitions and metrics
- Work with the Data and IT teams where needed to ensure data is defined, structured and accessible in a way that support BI development
Experience require to be a Data Analyst
- 3+ years data industry experience gained ideally within financial services and commercially focused organisations.
- A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focussed on delivering tailored insight and analysis within fast moving environments
- Good relational database, SQL and reporting application experience using reporting applications software such as Tableau.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
Keywords: Data Analyst, Business Intelligence, BI, Power BI, Tableau, Dashboards, Visualisation, SQL, Finance
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Data Analyst
Data Governance Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Data Analyst (Insurance)
£50000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits