|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £250.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 11:28|
The candidate will have prior experience working in the IT Digital space (Web and app development) and have proven experience working as a Business Analyst whilst also demonstrating the core competences of a PM with leadership or significant contribution in a project team, delivering IT changes within an IT quality controlled framework.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions relating to Digital platforms.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with peers and senior leaders.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports. Ability to work at both high level or detail level depending on the situation
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, creating Project reports/ KPI's and monitoring performance.
- Quickly assess situations and develop recommendations.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Understanding how IT compliance requirements effect solution design and implementation
- Prioritising initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources, priorities & activities on multiply projects
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Adhere to company IT compliance processes and quality controls
- Taking and dealing with situations with minimal support
- Coordinating tasks across both Non- IT and IT resources
- A bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent business experience.
- Experience delivering projects working in both the Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Knowledge of IT compliance risk areas. (Privacy, GxP, Records, Legal, Regulatory)
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with virtual teams
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading or supporting top performing teams.
- Experience working in various IT management tools (E.g. ServiceNow)
- Global Digital BA Team (Inc. senior Management)
- Regional IT BA's & IT Business Relationship Managers (Directors and Managers)
- Regional Project Management Office (PMO)]
- Various off shore support teams
- Various Regional Marketing Teams (Directors and Managers)
- MS Office 2010 2016, MS SharePoint Server, MS Access
- Awareness and understanding of various web & App platforms
- Basic understanding of general architecture & infrastructure design
- Agile and Waterfall Project methodologies
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Big Data Developer (Kafka)
City of London, London
£600.00 - £650 per day
Big Data Developer
€500.00 - €525.00 per hour
Senior IT Business Analyst
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
RPA Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
Up to £350.00 per day
IT Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
£300.00 - £325.00 per day