|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Bradshaw|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 17:33|
A Data Analyst is required by a globally renowned Digital Agency based out of London, to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst to join an exciting business in a rapidly growing industry. The Data Analyst must have experience in Web Analytics, as you will be working in a client facing role from a base across several industries in which you will analyse their visitor activity and traffic accurately to optimise the users online experience.
You must have excellent experience of Adobe Experience Cloud, and a huge part of this role will involve working with highly complex accounts and communicating and presenting client-side.
The responsibilities of the Data Analyst will include:
* Create well-organised and complex deliverables for various audiences ranging from development teams to account services.
* Analyze web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate clients' program performance.
* Discover under performing areas and identify opportunities to improve program performance.
* Gather requirements, articulate business objectives, and develop/implement the measurement and tagging strategy for Adobe Analytics and associated tools
The required of experience will be:
* Adobe Analytics experience 1-2 years - required
* Dynamic Tag Manager / Launch or other tag manager 1-2 - required
* Experience working with web analytics of high complexity and enterprise level clients
* Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
* Understanding of web development terminology
* Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar (familiar with tool, reports, and technical deployment; Google Analytics Individual Qualification is an asset)
* Working knowledge of a tag management system such as, Google Tag Manager, Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium, Ensighten
If this excellent opportunity sounds like something you would love to hear more about, please apply directly, and I will call you to discuss!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's