Data Analyst - Wealth Management - London
|Job Title:||Data Analyst - Wealth Management - London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, health|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 13:40|
Data Analyst - Wealth Management
My client urgently requires a Data Analyst to join a new Data Management team based in Central London.
The Data Analyst will join a team that is central to the delivery of the business wide data strategy, establishing and maintaining data capture & reporting processes, control, best practice and setting governance policies & standards.
As a Data Analyst you can expect this role be very varied, dynamic and as such you will need to be able to work proactively without the necessity for constant supervision. On a daily basis you can expect to maintain reference data for the companies trade and settlement systems, assisting with testing and upgrades of the settlement system, implement data quality checks, processes and procedures, investigate data discrepancies and work closely with technology and change management team delivering data solution and supporting the implementation.
- Experience in a similar role as a Data Analyst with a Wealth Management or similar Financial Services environment
- Strong skills with data querying and manipulation with advanced skills in TSQL/SQL, Excel & VBA (ADVANCED)
- Good understanding of data quality and data governance principles
- Experience with Testing including SIT, UAT, POD etc
- Experience and understanding or wealth management and/or securities data i.e. Debt, Bond Equities etc
- Skills with Jira or similar
- Understanding of Data Warehousing, methodologies & principles preferred, but not essential
- Salary to £55,000
- Flexible working options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan
- And more…
Your new employer is a well-known and respect Wealth Management company with over 300 staff and £10 billing in funds under management.
The Data Analyst will be joining at a time of significant investment in the data environment, in a rapidly growing team and will be given the opportunity to grow and expand his/her skills set through supported and fully funded access to training/certifications etc.
Apply now and do not risk missing out on the outstanding opportunity!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's