Data Architect- Hortonworks
|Job Title:||Data Architect- Hortonworks|
|Salary:||£550 - £575.00 per day|
|Start Date:||2-3 Weeks|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 17:15|
We are looking for a Data Architect with specific skills in Hortonworks Data Platform, who can undertake a 6 month contract in London. We will interview asap. Start date Mid July.
- Assist customer project team with processes, management, organization design and implementation.
- Collaboration and leadership through the architecture design and implementation of the Hortonworks Data Platform & Hortonworks DataFlow.
- On-going assistance with industrialization of Hortonwork Platforms - DevOps processes, Route to Live Process, Configuration Management, Upgrades, Patches, Testing etc.
- Act as technical leads to drive requirements and delivery for sprint activities of the off-shore consultant team.
- Deploy & Configure Hortonworks DataPlane Service - configuring Data Lifecycle Management & Data Steward Studio.
- Installation & Security Configuration of HDP cluster on UKCloud hosted nodes (Analytical Platform for Clinical Systems).
- Upgrade Customer Data Lake environment to HDP 2.6.5 & HDF 3.1.2
If this role is of interest to you, please respond to this advert and send an updated CV to email@example.com, I will be in touch very soon. Many thanks.
Data Architect- Hortonworks- HDP/HDF- London
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Big Data Developer
€500.00 - €525.00 per hour
Data Protection Consultant
Senior Back End Developer
US$130000 - US$170000 per annum + Bonus + Bonus
Senior Java Developer
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
Senior Java Application Consultant - Niche Oracle Consultancy
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits