|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Atkinson|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 10:24|
* Responsible for understanding the underlying solutions architecture and how best this can be utilised to support strategic and project goals
* Review project change requests and assess impact on design, costs and time-lines.
* Review impact of data design on data migration strategy from existing ERP solution.
* Minimum of 5 years working as a data architect.
* Exposure to a range of BI, visualisation and reporting technologies being able to balance strengths and weaknesses against business requirements.
* Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL (on Premise and SaaS)
* Experience of Modelling & architecture tools such as NoSQL, MapR
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Big Data Architect - £125,000 + bonus
City of London, London
£100000.00 - £125000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
US$100000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
San Francisco, California
US$120000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum + 10% + extensive benefits
Data Analyst - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £35000 per annum + Pension