|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021 10:36|
Date Engineer working with a leading global insurance company, in a new innovation hub. You will be working on projects looking to transform how the business operates and to deliver brand new solutions to enable the business to drive revenue growth and efficiencies across the organisation.
- Learn and deploy the necessary techniques and tools required to analyse large datasets (SQL, NoSQL, Python)
- Support the development of internal data lakes at the centre of the company's data strategy
- Assist with global infrastructure, such as visualisation tools and data analytics solutions platform
- Work closely with stakeholders and using specific needs to work on a diverse range of projects
- Good knowledge of Python and Spark, PySpark
- Experience in databases and database query tools; SQL and NoSQL
- Previous experience of at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Good knowledge of software development code/model versioning
A great opportunity for an experienced data engineer to join a growing, global data analytics team, in an innovative hub for the business, delivering cutting edge solutions across the organisation.
Please send me a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's