|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 09:59|
Data Engineer (London) £75k+
Our client, a leading blue company, is looking to hire mulitple Data Engineers to help develop standards and quality criteria for data integration flows.
Design, develop and maintain data transformation and data acquisition pipelines, according to requirements, to deliver large scale data platforms covering on-prem and cloud-based deployment patterns. Ensure that the standards and the quality criteria are followed in the data delivery projects.
Due to CO-19 virus we will be conducting interviews via Skype/Video conference.
Quality of data acquisition and data transformation pipelines in data delivery projects
Define, design and implement data access patterns for batch and right-time/streaming workloads including data acquisition, storage, processing and access
Design, develop and maintain data transformation pipelines for on-prem and cloud-based data platforms
- Min 5 years' experience in data integration patterns and architectures for streaming and batch load processes for large scale data platforms / data warehouses
- Good knowledge and experience in CDAP, Google Data Fusion, Google Data Flow, Google PubSub, Apache NiFi, Kafka, Talend, AbInitio, ODI
- Good knowledge and experience in using databases, relational and NOSQL databases such as: Oracle, Teradata, BigQuery
- Good understanding of GCP cloud platform
- Knowledge and experience in working in agile lean methodologies
- Cloud Deployment experience
- Willing to learn + curiosity
- Project + platform implementation
- Ability to draw high level architecture of the flows required + ability to adapt based on scenarios
Salary - £75k+ Bonus, Benefits, Pension
With recent challenges surrounding IR35 & CO-19 virus, now is a great time to consider permanent positions with stable companies. Lawrence Harvey is a specialist Technology recruiter, partnering with many blue-chip companies across the UK and worldwide, should you wish to discuss this or any other opportunity please get in touch.
Keywords: Data Engineer, GCP, Google Cloud Platform, BI, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Platform, Project, Data flows
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's