|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Salary:||£600 - £650 per day|
|Start Date:||13th April 2021|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 09:41|
I'm looking to speak with Data engineers with Active SC clearance for an initial 6 month contract. This role will be Inside IR35 paying £600 to £650 per day.
Document Skills and Experience Responses
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Engineering or other numerical field is preferred
- Experience in data mining
- Awareness of machine-learning and operations research, statistical data analysis and data visualisation
- Practitioner of R, SQL and Python.
- Familiarity with Cloud Services (such as Azure, AWS & IBM).
- Familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Experience of Agile development CI/CD pipeline.
- Analytical mind set and business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with SIEM tools.
- Previous experience working within a defence or intelligence environment
- Previous experience working within a defensive cyber security environment
- An existing portfolio which demonstrates aptitude and skills
Please note that you must have active SC clearance with the goal of gaining DV clearance once on boarded.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's