|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 14:32|
Our client is large business consultancy, well positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Their ideas and insight empower clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth.
Responsibilities of Data Engineer
- Data Warehousing / ETL pipelines
- Delivery of data subject matter expertise on client assignments. This can include data analytics, data science, data strategy or data governance disciplines.
- Design and execution of data analytics programs and solutions such as interactive dashboards, testing models, apps and other data science related content.
- Develop and build data and technology solutions/service offering using data tools and programming languages.
Experience to be a Data Engineer
- Minimum 3 Years commercial experience
- Programming Languages; SQL, R or Python
- Data ETL; at least one tool (e.g Oracle ODI, Information, SSIS, Azure Data Factory etc)
- Data Visualisation Tools; Tableau or Microsoft Power BI
Keywords: Data Engineer, Business Intelligence, BI Developer, Data Engineer, ETL, Data Analytics, Tableau, Power BI
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's