|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Wilson|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 12:45|
Data Engineer working with a leading global insurance company in the City. As part of an innovative R&D function you will be responsible for building out the data infrastructure for the function, ensuring the data is accessible and the business are able to make data driven decisions.
* Support the development of the data lakes at the centre of the new data strategy
* Develop and deploy the tools required to analyse large datasets
* Build out the data pipelines
* Work with the business stakeholders to understand the data requirements and wok with them to deliver the best possible solution
* Experienced Data Engineer with a very good understanding of data storage, ETL, Analytics etc.
* Expertise in databases and database query tools (SQL and NoSQL)
* Good knowledge of Python
* Knowledge of ETL tools (Databricks, DeltaLake etc.)
* Experience with at least one cloud solution (Azure, AWS, GCP etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join of the worlds leading insurance brands, in an innovation hub with a focus on key projects. The role will offer huge potential for growth and development and the function matures.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's