|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Salary:||£500 - £525 per day|
|Contact Name:||Megan Freeman|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 07:15|
I am currently recruiting for a Data Engineer to complete a 4 month project, outside of IR35.
As part of the role, you will scope the requirements of current and future systems, develop data validation processes throughout data flow, deliver testing and assurance of data systems. You will implement data storage solutions, such as data warehousing and ensure solutions are in line with departmental data strategy.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Have experience of leading, up skilling and motivating a team in a multi-disciplinary environment, delivering products within specific time- scales and working alongside multiple senior stakeholders
- Be an accomplished ETL developer who has proven experience of delivering complex big data solutions and a track record of working with structured and unstructured data.
- Have extensive working knowledge of Data Warehouse techniques for dimensional data modelling, relational database design, ETL techniques and data analysis
- Have knowledge of data architecture concepts / technologies e.g. data warehouse, data lakes, big data
- Have expert level knowledge of data reconciliation, ETL error handling and error logging mechanisms
- Have advanced coding skills in SQL and knowledge of JSON or XML
It would be advantageous to have experience using R to extract, transform and validate data.
Travel to base once per week in either London, Conventry or Sheffield will be required.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's