|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Salary:||£475 - £500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 16:39|
I'm currently recruiting for a data engineer with strong .Net experience to join a client of mine. This role will be Outside IR35.
Duties Including but are not limited to:
- Propose, explore and work to integrate tools and supporting technologies to advance the architecture and design of the Finance systems.
- Oversee the MIS data & D365 integration and reporting work,
- including developing a data model in PowerBI to support future reporting,
- maintaining a data management from D365 and analytics environments,
- writing scripts for data integration and analysis.
- Hands on Production experience with
- .Net experience in an Azure cloud
- Azure functions
- Cloud Messaging systems (Service Bus/RabbitMQ)
- Object storage (Azure Blob storage)
- Azure Data Lakes
- Azure SQL
- ELT, ETL skills through T-SQL, SSIS, Data Factory etc.
- Development tools: Visual Studio 2019, DevOps, GIT, Jira.
- Experience in managing DEV/TEST/QA development cycles using one of the cloud providers.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply for further details
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's