Data Engineer - Remote
|Job Title:||Data Engineer - Remote|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + Beneftis!|
|Start Date:||ASAP, will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Maria Gialama|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2022 13:39|
A growing law firm is looking for a talented Data Engineer to join their Data Science team to work alongside skillful ML Engineers and Data Scientists.
This exciting law leader has seen record growth and looking to further develop its data capabilities with some of the most innovative tools in our market, including DBT, Redshift, AWS Glue, and Terraform. The firm is searching for a Data Engineer to help design and implement technical solutions which will include solutions design, installing best practices for data storage, and managing and maintaining cloud infrastructure as part of the Data Science team.
This is a remote role and is offering between £55,000-£70,000 depending on experience.
- Min 2 years of experience working as a Data Engineer, working with SQL and Python.
- Must have experience working with Data Warehouse, preferably Amazon Redshift.
- Experienced with DBT on data transformation.
- Familiar with building CI/CD pipelines using a variety of tools.
- Prior experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, or Terraform (IaC)
- Desirable: Experience using Apache Superset
To add a cherry on top, the Data Science team also collaborates in publishing papers that have been receiving recognition from field experts. This is a great opportunity for a Data Engineer to join an excellent cross-functional team that values original and creative thinking.
To apply for this role, please follow the link above.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's