Data Governance Manager (Fashion Retailer) - 12 month FTC
|Job Title:||Data Governance Manager (Fashion Retailer) - 12 month FTC|
|Salary:||Up to £80000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 16:30|
A one-of-a-kind opportunity for a Data Governance Manager to take ownership of data management for a leading British Fashion Retailer based in London on an initial 12-month Fixed term contract.
The firm works globally as a Fashion retailer in online and catalogue sales with an ever-growing Global presence. They have a very creative working culture in a flat organisational working environment. You will work alongside enthusiasts and professionals from the fashion industry and be encouraged to work in a unique collaborative style.
What does this mean for you?
In this new role for the business, you will be setting up Data Governance, testing systems and routines with a lot of autonomy to shape governance structure for best fit
What does the role entail?
- Act as a Quality Champion within the business to continuously improve, maintain and control data quality across all data types
- Implement best practice of data quality management
- Measure improvements in quality and identify the value that delivers
- Maintain constant market coverage by employing continuation techniques, aiding risk assessment of data suppliers, and commodity & market GAP analysis
- Triage data quality issues, understand impact and importance with the ability to prioritise workload to address
- Work closely with market specialists to make sure sufficient understanding of market dynamics is taken into consideration when adapting, transforming or continuing data
- Report on key metrics and required KPI's on a monthly basis or as requested
What does the role require?
- Ideally, you will have proven experience in a Data Assurance/Governance role with a minimum of circa 4-5 years' experience working in the field
- A strong understanding of governance in a B2C context
- A skilled communicator with the ability to work collaboratively with a range of business stakeholders
- An ethical and principled personality that can act proactively
Preferences for the role?
- A keen interest in the Retail/Fashion Industry
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation
Email - email@example.com
Direct Line - 02039295885
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Programme Manager- Data Governance experience required
£800 - £950 per day
Senior Information Governance LEAD
£800 - £900 per day
Information Governance Lead
£500 - £650 per day + TBC
Data Privacy Senior Consultant (London)
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits (Negotiable)