Data Insight Manager
|Job Title:||Data Insight Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 17:37|
Data and Insights Manager (Remote)
Data and Insights Manager opportunity working within an ambitious AI based HealthTech startup. As the Data and Insights manager you will be asked to help define the MI landscape. The company are looking to make substantial progression in the near future and have financial backing for rapid expansion.
The company have made huge progress over the past 3 years, meaning it is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Data and Insights Manager.
* Designing and implementing the company's data architecture, including ensuring data quality and maintain current data structures.
* Lead insight projects that will support the strategic and operational decisions made between yourself and appropriate stakeholders.
* Improve operational data throughout various teams that will support BI, reporting and insights.
* Lead data modelling and manipulation projects using tools such as SQL.
* Proven experience with SQL and BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Looker.
* Ability to build and maintain BI solutions, as well as an understanding of data engineering / warehouse concepts.
* Background in data analysis, ideally with demonstratable experience.
* Capable of working across a diverse range of problem areas, working both independently and as a team on different projects.
The opportunity is perfect for an ambitious, growth-minded candidate that is looking to help define the MI landscape of a growing business. As the Data and Insights Manager you will helping the leadership team use MI to support key business decisions.
Please send me a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Delivery Manager
£575 - £600 per day
Project Manager - Data & Analytics
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Sr. Manager - Healthcare Data Science Consultant
US$145000.00 - US$185000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £75000 per annum