Data Migration (BODS/BO) Developer - Exciting Pipeline!
|Job Title:||Data Migration (BODS/BO) Developer - Exciting Pipeline!|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Great Benefits!|
|Start Date:||ASAP (Will wait for Notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cowley|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 12:23|
Opportunity to work for a successful global business headquartered in the UK! With the business rolling out wall to wall SAP (Major SAP Project). The company are looking for experts in Data Migration to help deliver high quality analytical solutions to exceed customer expectations.
A challenging but rewarding environment with excellent training and new technology on offer to the successful applicant.
You will be expected to;
- Design and develop SAP Business Objects Data Services jobs for Data Conversion and Data
Integration to and from SAP and other sources.
- Collaborate with technical team to maintain BODS server architecture, data governance and
- Schedule transformation jobs in Management Console to produce data load files in text
format for loading via LSMW or directly into SAP tables and structures.
- Performance tuning of BODS ETL and data models.
- Data modelling and data architecture skills using BODS ETL toolset.
- Expertise in SAP Data Extraction process BODS Jobs development.
- Experience delivering solutions to an agreed standard using industry standard
- Proven experience working in a small team delivering technical solutions to project
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills.
In order to be considered for this role you must have or be eligible for security clearance (min 5 years working in the UK).
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's