|Job Title:||Data Modeller|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2021 17:36|
Currently recruiting for a Data Modeller to join a client in the public sector. This is a 12 month long term contract Inside IR35, £600 per day
* Strong Data Modelling skills - across Dimensional, Star Schema, OLAP, ROLAP, OLTP.
* EDQ - Oracle Enterprise Data Quality- this is the product that is in use. Experience in automated data quality tooling.
* Data Migration
* Good at communicating and knowledge transfer and mentoring.
Transform complex business structures, processes and activities into formally documented process and data models.
- Provide technical support at the data model layer for other team members, to assist with incident and problem resolution.
- Work closely with service owners, end users, technical teams and other SME's to understand the requirements and document a suitable solution.
- Establish and maintain business models of the data holdings data and integrations using standard ERD modelling methodologies.
- Establish and maintain a business glossary and data dictionary for the data holdings, which establishes the content, structure, security profile, location, lifecycle and business rules of the data sets.
- Provide data modelling analysis and design to extend the data warehouse and transform the data into usable data views.
- Design, build and support scalable, high performance data applications, repositories and data governance related applications.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's