Data Privacy Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Privacy Analyst|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Malick Kane|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 15:40|
My client based in Greater London are looking for a Data Privacy Analyst for an initial 6 month contract opportunity to start ASAP. The client is looking to offer between £300-£400 p/d for this role.
Successful candidates will be accountable and consulted in the delivery of making the design business as usual activity. Specifically, working closely with the DPO to analyse, assess and develop remediation strategies to ensure data is processed lawfully and securely.
- Good knowledge/experience of Privacy Tool: OneTrust
- Experience of compliance with regulatory obligations and requirements, e.g. GDPR & CCPA
- Experience in performing and supporting processes such as PIA/DPIA
- Develop tools, guides and manuals to assist with the implementation and administration of Privacy programs, policies and procedures
- Desirable: Any data privacy-based qualifications (e.g. EU GDPR Practitioner) or Information security (e.g. CISMP, ISO27k FD)
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's