Data Privacy Junior Consultant (London)
|Job Title:||Data Privacy Junior Consultant (London)|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 17:09|
Excellent opportunity to join a Global Audit/Consultancy Practice a Junior Data Privacy Consultant based in the heart of London.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and exposure to build a career within the firms' Technology Solution Consulting team as a Data Privacy specialist where you will be responsible for providing expert technical advice, guidance and support on data privacy engagements in addition to IT related engagements where the need arises from the business.
You will gain excellent exposure, working with a range of clients and sectors in the London/South Area across Financial Services, Private Sector and Central/Local Government.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for executing day to day Data Privacy work and reviews on behalf of several clients in the UK and working with the national practice including contributing to client management, and acting as a point of contact for both the Partner and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the work
- Assist other teams within Technology Solutions when the business need arises (Cyber Security, Data Analytics, IT Assurance)
- To deliver work to the highest technical standards including ensuring the work is conducted in line with Quality standards
- Ensuring all work is undertaken to budget and meets client KPIs
- To help build and develop long term relationships with senior stakeholders across their client organisations as well as within the firm itself
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with
- Clearly understand the wider service line capabilities of Technology Solutions and the wider firm and how these may benefit your clients
- Maintain and develop Privacy knowledge and competencies
- Undertake research on areas of Data Protection and similar
- Contribute to the growth of the service line and business objectives
- Ensure that the services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree &/or relevant work experience in Data Privacy (1-2 years' experience ideally)
- The ability to effectively work with colleagues to ensure that you deliver high-quality work and remain motivated.
- Experience in evaluating problems, identifying core issues and recommending suitable solutions.
- The capability to simultaneously work on several projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Project management skills.
- Privacy certification desirable- preferably (CIPP, CIPM, CIPT).
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written, including, report writing.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey - Senior Privacy & Data Protection Recruitment Consultant.
Email - email@example.com
Direct Line - 02039295885
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Privacy Senior Consultant (London)
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits (Negotiable)
Data Privacy Senior Director (Financial Services)
Up to £130000 per annum + Benefits (negotiable)
Data Protection & Privacy Analyst (London)
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits (negotiable)
Senior Privacy Manager (Global Entertainment Leader)
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits