Data Privacy Senior Consultant (London)
|Job Title:||Data Privacy Senior Consultant (London)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits (Negotiable)|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 18:30|
Excellent opportunity to join a Global Audit/Consultancy Practice as a Senior Privacy Consultant based in the heart of London.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and exposure to build a career within the firms' Technology Solution Consulting team as a Data Privacy specialist where you will be responsible for providing expert technical advice, guidance and support on data privacy engagements in addition to IT related engagements where the need arises from the business.
You will gain excellent exposure, responsible for delivering Data Privacy projects to clients across the UK and occasionally abroad.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for executing day to day Data Privacy work and reviews on behalf of several clients in the UK and working with the national practice including contributing to client management, and acting as a point of contact for both the Partner and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the work
- To deliver work to the highest technical standards including ensuring the work is conducted in line with the firms' Quality standards
- Ensuring all work is undertaken to budget and meets client KPIs
- To help build and develop long term relationships with senior stakeholders across our client organisations as well as within the firm itself
- Build and develop strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication
- Clearly understand the wider service line capabilities of Technology Solutions and the wider firm and how these may benefit your clients
- Maintain and develop Privacy knowledge and competencies
- Undertake research on areas of Data Protection
- Contribute to the growth of the service line and business objectives
- Ensure that the services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of working on multiple Privacy engagements, ensuring the delivery of high quality work within the deadline and to budget.
- Experience in assisting on Privacy advisory assignments and providing Privacy advice (DPIAs, Audits, Strategy, Data Flow Mapping, Incident Response, Training etc.)
- The ability to effectively work with colleagues to ensure that you deliver high-quality work and remain motivated.
- Experience in evaluating problems, identifying core issues and recommending suitable solutions.
- Track record in identifying and converting business development opportunities.
- The capability to simultaneously manage several projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Strong academic record.
- Privacy certification essential - preferably (CIPP) Qualified in the CIPP/E Certification.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey - Senior Privacy & Data Protection recruitment specialist.
Email - email@example.com
Direct Line - 02039295885
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's