Data Privacy/Information Technology Architect
|Job Title:||Data Privacy/Information Technology Architect|
|Start Date:||Mid August|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:25|
My client based in London are looking for a Data Privacy/Information Technology Architect for an initial 6 month contract opportunity to start in mid August. The client is looking to follow market rates. Please note that this role lies Outside IR35.
Successful candidates will be accountable and consulted in the delivery of making the design business as usual activity. Specifically, working closely with the DPO to analyse, assess and develop remediation strategies to ensure data is processed lawfully and securely.
- Significant years of experience in relevant senior IT roles - Architectural Governance - in particular, ensuring that Transformation governance is maintained, providing architectural and security assurance
- Significant practical experience in the area of data privacy and protection and a good understanding of the GDPR and its implications, preferably within a public sector organisation.
- Good experience conducting Privacy Impact Assessments
- Demonstrated capability of identifying, researching, investigating and evaluating known and potential privacy risks and compliance risks across organisation and its operating units
- Strong Understanding of systems and processes involved in gathering, storing, transferring and collecting data in an international context
- 3+ years in software design and system, including databases.
- 5+ years in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £120000.00 per annum + benefits+bonus
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
Network Security Architect
£500 - £550 per day
Senior Security Architect
City of London, London
£500 - £750 per day
Cyber Security Architect