Data Privacy Specialist
|Job Title:||Data Privacy Specialist|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jose Carrizales|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 08:39|
Excellent opportunity for a Data Protection & Privacy Specialits to help form the core Data Protection Office of one of the UK's leading and most innovative outsourcing & facilities management companies based in either their London, Reading or Bristol Office.
The firm has a reputation for expertise, technology and overall customer care by creating amazing work environments for their customers with a tech-savvy approach. They have 150+ offices across the UK providing outsourced services across a range of sectors where they strive to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service with an excellent culture built on integrity & trust.
What does this mean from a Data Protection & Privacy perspective?
A lot of diversification... The firm work alongside some of the UK's leading brands across Financial Services, Aerospace & Defence, Energy etc. meaning the data is incredibly varied with no same 'day-in, day-out'. To give you an idea of this, you could be working with Biometric Data one day and Nuclear Decommissioning contracts the next.
As part of a focused team, your position carries a great amount of visibility and importance to assume control of the data privacy framework delivered as part of a recent programme, but also to identify, promote and drive necessary changes as the Data Protection Office matures.
What does the role entail?
- Provide expertise and support for all processes and systems which deal with personal data
- Provide advice and support to the Data Privacy team on matters of Data Protection Compliance (GDPR, UK Data Protection Bill, PECR)
- Previous experience executing Data Protection, Legitimate and Privacy Impact Assessments
- Practical experience with Privacy and Data Protection by Design and Default
- Deep Understanding of matters related to Subject Access Request, Data Breaches
- Ability to interface with other business unit representative to ensure compliance of their processes
What does the role require?
- In-depth understanding of the GDPR and data privacy practices.
- Circa 2-3 years' + experience working in a large enterprise environment delivering privacy, compliance or information security projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with stakeholders of varied accountability and seniority.
- Proactivity and an ability to work independently.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Jose Carrizales direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation Privacy & Data Protection Recruitment Consultant.
Direct Line - 02039295890
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Threat Hunting Specialist
West London, London
£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus
Information Security Assurance Specialist
£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENS
Data Model Designer
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Benefits
Security & Controls Specialist