Data Protection Correspondent (Real Estate Services)
|Job Title:||Data Protection Correspondent (Real Estate Services)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 13:52|
Opportunity for an experienced Privacy Professional to join one the World's Leading Real Estate services companies based in the heart of London as a Data Protection Correspondent.
This role will report directly into the firm's Data Protection Officer, acting as a Deputy to take charge of the UK practice and assist in implementing a Global privacy framework.
What does the role entail?
- Promoting a Data Protection & Privacy culture across real estate activities in the business
- Take ownership of data subject requests (access, edit, deletion)
- Assist the Data Protection Officer and key business heads on data protection management
- Apply Global Policy as defined by DPO
- Control the application of the regulatory requirements and policies of the parent company
- Define a local action plan and control privacy implementation
- Establish regular reporting of activities to the DPO
What does the role require?
- In-depth understanding of trends in the privacy arena, GDPR and data privacy best practices
- Strong soft skills with the ability to work with a broad range of business stakeholders
- Circa 3 years' experience minimum in Privacy & Data Protection with experience in a legal function, compliance or audit
Preferences for the role?
- Data Protection Certifications - CIPM/CIPP/e
- French-speaking ability
- Relevant industry experience (Real Estate/Professional Services/Financial Services)
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation - Privacy & Data Protection recruitment specialist.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line - 02039295885
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Protection Officer (Fashion Retailer)
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Beneftis
Data Protection Officer (Gaming Industry)
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Data Protection Specialist (contract) - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Data Protection Officer (FTSE 100) (contract)
£800 - £1000 per day