Data Protection Officer (contract) FTSE 100
|Job Title:||Data Protection Officer (contract) FTSE 100|
|Salary:||Up to £800 per day + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 18:09|
This will be on a 3/4 month initial contract with a day rate of circa £800 p/day, to be based around 30 miles north of London.
* Company representation for compliance re privacy-related legislation and internal policies related to the brand
* Lead on communication, awareness and training to ensure employees are fully informed of their responsibilities and appropriately trained
* Ensure implementation of, and monitor rights processes
* Establish and monitor risk-based systems of control and appropriate security
* Deal promptly and professionally with requests for information and complaints
* Provide expert advice in all areas related to data protection and privacy
* Report to member of ExCo and Group Data Protection Officer
* Lead on incident and breach procedures and response
* Maintain expertise in data protection, security and privacy
* Stakeholder management of data protection issues, including leading on communication
Preference for candidates to have some form of retail background in data privacy but by no means a requirement.
I must highlight this is a senior-level Privacy position and candidates will need to have experience of working in data protection prior to GDPR with at least 4/5 years' + minimum experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have availability of a 2-week notice or under please apply to this advertisement as soon as possible or contact Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey - Data Privacy recruitment specialist.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Protection Officer (FTSE 100) (contract)
£800 - £1000 per day
Head of Privacy & Data Protection
City of London, London
Up to £100000 per annum + Benefits
Data Protection Specialist (contract) - Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Privacy & Data Protection Associate Consultant - London
£40000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits (Negotiable)
Privacy & Data Protection Principal Consultant - London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits (negotiable)