Data Protection Officer (Real Estate / Retail)
|Job Title:||Data Protection Officer (Real Estate / Retail)|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits (negotiable on experience)|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 18:45|
Exciting opportunity for a senior Privacy Professional to join a Global Commercial Real Estate leader in the Retail arena as Data Protection Officer.
What does this mean for you?
You will act as DPO for the business, fulfilling the tasks as per Article 39 of the GDPR, acting as privacy champion to the business that operates globally to embed privacy culture in a creative & dynamic working environment.
What does the role entail?
- Advise on the application of the privacy regulations and other applicable laws, regulations and guidance
- Monitor compliance & carrying out audits where necessary with the Regulatory Framework and data protection programme
- Promote Privacy-by-Design across the business; working with legal, information security, risk management, internal audit etc. to ensure existing & new products/services comply with the regulatory framework
- Carry out DPIA's (and monitor performance), advise on data breach management process, deliver training to the business
- Act as Point of Contact with the ICO
- Deliver quarterly data protection governance report to senior management
- Advise on current privacy regulation as well as monitoring/advising on emerging regulatory changes
What does the role require?
- Circa 6-8 years+ experience in a privacy/data protection field
- In-depth understanding of trends in the privacy arena, GDPR and other relevant regulatory frameworks
- Ability to work independently and communicate across the business on complex & technical issues
Preferences for the role?
- A background in Real Estate or Retail
- IAPP Qualifications are highly beneficial (CIPP/CIPM)
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation - Senior Privacy & Data Protection recruitment consultant.
Email - email@example.com
Direct Line - 02039295885
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's