Data Quality Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Quality Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum + pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 09:53|
Data Quality Analyst
Our client is a leading asset finance company based in the UK, they are embarking on an exciting transformational journey that will have a significant impact on the wider organisation over the next 2-3 years. As part of this journey they are investing in data related capabilities delivering a new warehouse, tools, policies and standards.
Responsibilities of a Data Quality Analyst;
- Support the Data Insight & Intelligence Manager and broader Business stakeholders to understand and manage data as a strategic asset, ensuring alignment to data governance, data quality and other controls to sustain the integrity of data for the organisation.
- Own & embed overall data quality culture and thinking within the business.
- Work with the Executive Team, business stakeholders and broader bank stakeholders to identify critical data elements and put in place supporting Data Dictionary to keep track of data assets and their definition, attributes, usage, location and ownership within the business.
- Responsible for the definition of data related policies, standards and metrics, including maintaining data definitions, lineage, & Data Quality rules.
Experience to be a Data Quality Analyst;
- Must have been involved (major involvement) in implementing a data governance framework.
- Experience of working in a data analysis & reporting position within a fast paced and complex business setting.
- Exceptional analytical ability to identify data quality improvements and trends and reporting and presenting these findings to a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage & build a network of relationships with a range of stakeholders & influencing key decisions that drive successful data quality outcomes.
- Proficient in data analysis using SQL
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits
SAS Data Analyst
New York, USA
Up to £100000.00 per annum
£35000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£75000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension